This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission, if you make a purchase by clicking on the links on this page.
Hello sweet and salty breakfast!
This is one of those recipes that never gets old and that is a good thing because it’s quick and easy, you will be tempted to throw it together all the time!
4 oz. bacon (but the more the better! YUM!)
1 cup baking mix
1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup of maple syrup
2 TBSP of white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together baking mix, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, milk, maple syrup, sugar and eggs until only small lumps of cheese remain. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of pancake comes out clean. (DO NOT do the next step until the pancake is cooked through)
- Sprinkle bacon and remaining 1/2 cup cheese over top of pancake. Bake until cheese melts, about 3 to 5 minutes.
SERVE WITH WARM MAPLE SYRUP!
What are your favorite quick and easy breakfast recipes?
Blog Hops & Link-Ups